Monday, August 24, 2009

Patio Paver Guide

I'll admit it, I'm the kind of guy who enjoys watching This Old House and even HGTV occasionally. For as long as I've wanted a nice house, I've wanted good landscaping to go along with it. I love the outdoors, so when I can't experience it away from home, I like to be able to enjoy it on my own property. Whether I'm entertaining guests or sitting out on the porch with the wife and dog (separate entities ;)), I like something functional and nice to look at.

Considering the current state of the economy, I decided to tackle the install of the pavers myself (the wife insisted I was crazy to do so and we even made bets as to whether or not it would work out). Of all the guides I found online, one of the most helpful was this article on patio pavers design tips.

While I won't claim it came out THIS well, I will say I won the bet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment